Each month, we are highlighting resources available exclusively to IABC members. Here are just a few of the resources you have access to with your membership:
- Check out our on-demand webinar on Measuring What Matters in Owned, Earned and Paid Media and learn how you can accurately measure a variety of media campaigns.
- Learn why it’s important to incorporate measurement into your day-to-day work by listening to the podcast episode “Find the Story in Communication Research and Measurement.”
- Explore Communication World (CW) magazine to discover articles like “10 Ways to Turn Social Media Data into Smart Data” and “Finding the Stories in Statistics.”
- Access valuable real-life case studies on communication research and management from one of our top Gold Quill Award-winning work plans like Vanguard’s “Savings Nudge Initiative.”
- Download IABC’s recently published e-book Managing the Communication Function, 3rd edition by Diane Gayeski, Ph.D. which provides a road map to managing the new landscape of business communication and to your developing career.
- Register for our next monthly free-to-members webinar on 8 February on how to create even greater business value by creating, implementing, and measuring data-driven integrated marketing communications campaigns.
Posted by Talia Witherspoon on the IABC International website, here is the original post