- All Day
- Location TBD
- Saturday, June 24
A full day conference where industry experts share best practices, stories and new ideas that helped shape and define their company. During a series of talks and workshops, you will be inspired to build communication strategies, regardless of what stage you are at in your career, based on stories that support your brand. You will:
- Create communications strategies based on your organization’s unique story.
- Support your organization through new and/or challenging situations.
- Build your brand in a digital world.
- Engage in topics and discussions about the state of communications.
- Interact with vendors who are bringing innovative communication tools to the market.
- Make business contacts and network with your peers.
Stay tuned for more event details to come including start time and location.
This is a must-attend event if you work in the following areas:
- Public Relations
- Internal Communications
- Social Media
- Media Relations
- Change Management
- Public Affairs
- Government Relations
Originally posted on the IABC Calgary website