The Canada Western Region is committed to providing leadership development opportunities for our board leaders.
This is accomplished through:
- Supporting an annual Dare to Lead conference for incoming board members from all regional chapters
- Conducting portfolio calls for key board functions to share ideas and best practices with other board colleagues across the region
- Encouraging best practices sharing across the region
- Archiving presentations to be used for chapter board development
- Collecting best practice samples for chapter management
Dare to Lead
Dare to Lead is IABC/Canada West’s annual training conference for incoming chapter leaders, and is hosted by the six chapters in rotation. In addition to providing speakers and resources for the conference, IABC/Canada West provides grant money so each chapter in the region can send delegates to the conference.
Resource for Chapter Leaders: IABC Canada West Region Onboarding Manual