The Canada Western Region is committed to providing leadership development opportunities for our board leaders.
This is accomplished through:
- Supporting an annual Dare to Lead conference for incoming board members from all regional chapters
- Conducting portfolio calls for key board functions to share ideas and best practices with other board colleagues across the region
- Encouraging best practices sharing across the region
- Archiving presentations to be used for chapter board development
- Collecting best practice samples for chapter management
Dare to Lead
Dare to Lead is IABC/Canada West’s annual training conference for incoming chapter leaders, and is hosted by the six chapters in rotation. In addition to providing speakers and resources for the conference, IABC/Canada West provides grant money so each chapter in the region can send delegates to the conference.
Chapter Leadership Development Teleconferences
Join us for interactive discussions that will provide your chapter leaders with useful information, connections and discussions that will make your leadership role more effective, and ultimately more satisfying.
Sponsorship Calls: Contact Leadership Development Director Ivan Muzychka for login details.
Professional Development: Next call is August 9, 2018 at 1:00 p.m. Central Time. Contact Leadership Development Director Ivan Muzychka for login details. All are welcome.