Can you believe another whole IABC board year has almost passed? Join IABC Canada West Region’s current and incoming board members as we reflect on the year at our Annual General Meeting.
Thursday, June 10; 12 p.m. MT
Proposed Slate: 2021/2022 IABC/Canada West Region Executive Board
- Will Tigley, SCMP – Calgary – Past-Chair
- Sue Heuman, ABC, MC – Edmonton – Chair
- Danelle Wettstein, CMP – BC – Director of Communications
- Wendy Thatcher, SCMP – Calgary – Director of Leadership Development
- Roland Pajares – Manitoba – Director of Finance
- Amanda LeNeve – Edmonton – Director of Administration/Board Secretary
New proposed candidates:
- Bart Goemans, SCMP – Calgary – Proposed Vice-Chair
- Angela Wilson, ABC – BC – Proposed National Programs Director
- Marjorie Huculak – Manitoba – Proposed Director of Professional Development/Sponsorship
IABC/Canada West 2020/21 chapter board voting delegates:
- IABC/Manitoba: Jennifer Cox
- IABC/Regina: Trilby Hendersen
- IABC/Edmonton: Elizabeth Bunney
- IABC/Saskatoon: Melody Lynch, CMP
- IABC/Calgary: Christina Arthur-Dick, CMP
- IABC/BC: José Vargas
Current and incoming CWR board members will automatically receive a calendar invitation to the AGM. If you would like to attend, but haven’t received an invitation, email CWR Administration Director, Amanda at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline to register for CWR’s 2021 AGM is Friday, June 4.