Conference Hotel – Banff Park Lodge
Hotel almost sold out…
Located in the Canadian Rockies, just one hour drive from Calgary Airport (YYC) this hotel’s quiet location is 2 blocks from Banff Avenue shopping and museums, 1 block from the Bow River.
We have secured a room block for the conference at these rates:
Friday October 25 & Saturday October 26
- Superior Room: $184/night
- Jacuzzi Suite: $244/night
- Executive, Lodge or Parlour Suite $304/night
Sunday October 27 – Tuesday October 29
- Superior Room: $134/night
- Jacuzzi Suite: $194/night
- Executive, Lodge or Parlour Suite $254/night
To reserve a room, you will need your conference or event details with your reservation information (dates of your stay) to book.
1) Email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the conference or event details – Group ID # (30952)
2) By Phone at 1-800-661-9266 (toll-free) or 1-403-762-4433 for international callers – Group ID # (30952)
**Please note you may experience technical difficulties with this option: Online at https://iis.banffparklodge.com/V1WebControls/GroupLogin.aspx with these booking details – Group ID # (30952), Password # (37089618), Group Contact Password: not required.
Please note: no room blocks have been set up at these hotels, they are purely offered to assist you.
- The Bow View Lodge – sister property to the host hotel, this lodge sits on the same property as the hotel. Affordable rates, http://www.bowview.com/
- Brewster’s Mountain Lodge – 3 star hotel, 2 mins walking distance to host hotel, https://www.brewstermountainlodge.com/
- The Poplar Inn – 4 mins walking distance to host hotel, http://www.thepoplarinn.ca/
- Mount Royal Hotel – 4 mins walking distance to host hotel, 3 star, https://www.banffjaspercollection.com/hotels/mount-royal-hotel/
There are many other hotels throughout the townsite of Banff.