Conference days are sold out. Space remains for pre-conference workshops on Sunday October 22 only.
Elevate Your Career at the
IABC Canada West Regional Conference
Is your career stagnant? Feel like you’re not advancing or you can’t get colleagues to buy what you’re selling? Maybe you need:
- a kick in the pants – we can do that!
- a confidence boost – we’ll equip you with leadership skills in our half-day workshops
- to learn what’s new – or soon to be new – in the social media realm
- to network with your peers to re-charge
- to get out of the office for a fresh, inspiring perspective from our keynote speakers
Conference content is focused on: Communication Skills, Leadership & Strategy, Marketing & Branding, Employee Engagement and Reputation tracks. There’s something for everyone.
Elevate your career even further! IABC Canada West is a proud supporter of the Global Communications Certification Council’s certification program.
We are so committed to this program that we are providing an opportunity for CMP and SCMP candidates to write their exam on Sunday, October 22, just before the start of the Canada West Conference. IABC members interested in obtaining certification must have their applications in to GCCC before September 22 to be considered to write the exam. Learn more about the application process on the Global Communications Certification Council website.