Each month, we highlight some resources available exclusively to IABC members. Here are just a few of the resources you have access to with your membership:
- Check out our on-demand webinar “How to Create Powerful and Positive Changes in Your Organization.”
- Learn how to help your organization anticipate and navigate crises as they occur by listening to the podcast episode “Help executives navigate the choppy waters during crisis.”
- Explore articles like “Crisis Communication in a Post-Truth World” and “The Most Overlooked Asset in Organizational Change”
- Access valuable real-life case studies on branding from one of our top Gold Quill Award-winning work plans like “Project LEO: Change for the Better” and “The United Way Responds to the 2013 Calgary Flood”
- Register for our next monthly free-to-members webinars:
- 25 April: A panel of communication professionals from around the world will discuss strategies and solutions for handling organizational communication in a world where “fake news” and “alternative facts” are common terms.
- 2 May: Attendees will be provided with the tools they need to proactively prepare for, survive, and rebuild their brand following a crisis.
Originally posted on the IABC International website