The IABC Canada Master Communicator designation (MC) is a lifetime achievement designation and the highest honour IABC Canada can bestow on an individual member.
WHAT TO INCLUDE IN THE NOMINATION PACKAGE:
• Nominee’s contact information
• Nominee’s IABC Chapter
• Link to nominee’s LinkedIn profile (optional)
- Describe the nominee’s contribution to the organizational communication field and profession.
- Describe the nominee’s leadership to the organizational communication field and profession.
- Career Achievement – List the nominee’s communication-related career achievements. Emphasize demonstrable results of the nominee’s communication efforts, scope of responsibilities, advancements, accreditation, recognition (e.g., awards), education and length of time in the profession.
- Authorship, speaking and lecturing – List books, articles, columns, research papers, seminars, workshops, keynotes, courses (traditional or online), blogs and podcasts (for non-IABC outlets). For academic nominees, please also include any professorships and other academic distinctions.
- Contributions to IABC.
The nominations are assessed by a committee, using a rubric published in the Nomination Guide.
Learn more about how to nominate someone for the Master Communicator designation.