It’s been a busy board year, supporting chapters and members in the Canada West Region. Join IABC Canada West Region’s current and incoming board members as we reflect on the year at our Annual General Meeting.
When? Wednesday, June 15; 12 p.m. MT
Proposed Slate: 2022/2023 IABC/Canada West Region Executive Board
- Sue Heuman, ABC, MC, IABC Fellow – Edmonton – Past-Chair
- Bart Goemans, SCMP – Calgary – Chair
- Marjorie Huculak – Manitoba – Director of Professional Development/Sponsorship
New proposed candidates:
- Richard Kies, ABC – Saskatoon – Vice Chair
- Danelle Wettstein, CMP – BC – Director of Administration / Board Secretary
- Wendy Thatcher, SCMP – Calgary – Director of Finance
- Heidi Abramyk, CMP – Saskatoon – Director of Communications
- Tamara Gale – Calgary – Director of National Programs
- Roland Pajares, CMP – Manitoba – Director of Leadership Development
- Amanda LeNeve, SCMP – Edmonton – Director of Membership
IABC/Canada West 2021/22 chapter board voting delegates:
- IABC/Manitoba: Ashlee Espenell, CMP
- IABC/Regina: Lisa Adams, CMP
- IABC/Edmonton: Elizabeth Bunney
- IABC/Saskatoon: Melody Lynch, CMP
- IABC/Calgary: Reese Reyes
- IABC/BC: Carmen Wright
Current and incoming CWR board members will automatically receive a calendar invitation to the AGM. If you would like to attend, but haven’t received an invitation, email CWR Administration Director, Amanda at email@example.com.
Deadline to register for CWR’s 2022 AGM is Friday, June 10.