IABC Canada’s leaders shine at Chapter Management Awards
June 23, 2021
Last week at the virtual 2021 IABC Chapter Management Awards Ceremony and Leader Reception, chapters were recognized for their leadership, management, creativity and teamwork. Chapter Management Awards (CMAs) showcase chapters’ successes and demonstrate the value chapters provide to their communities.
Over the past year, leaders across Canada rose to the challenge of leading chapters during a pandemic. They worked hard to create connection virtually and support communication professionals in creative ways. Our communication community coast to coast is stronger because of their dedication!
Join us in giving a round of applause for the seven chapters in Canada East and West regions that won CMA Awards of Merit and Excellence! The chapter winners are:
- IABC BC
- Awards of Excellence in Membership Marketing and Volunteer Engagement & Leadership Development
- Awards of Merit in Chapter Event and Communication Management
- IABC Calgary
- Awards of Excellence in Financial Management and Mentoring
- IABC Edmonton
- Award of Merit in Chapter Innovation
- IABC London
- Award of Excellence in Communication Management
- Award of Merit in Financial Management
- IABC Ottawa
- Awards of Excellence in Chapter Events, Communication Management, Membership Marketing and Volunteer Engagement & Leadership Development
- IABC Toronto
- Awards of Excellence in Chapter Events, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Membership Marketing and Professional Development
- Award of Merit in Volunteer Engagement & Leadership Development
- IABC Waterloo
- Award of Merit in Chapter Events
We are also proud to celebrate three leaders from Canada who received awards for their service: Carmen Wright (IABC BC) and Michael Blackburn (IABC Toronto) as Rising Leaders of the Year, and Catherine Ducharme as Region Leader of the Year for her steadfast commitment to supporting IABC leaders. Congratulations Carmen, Michael and Catherine!