Are you interested in supporting the work of the Canada West Region of IABC?
The following volunteer opportunities are currently accepting applications:
Silver Leaf Program Communications Coordinator:
- Updates and markets the call for entries. This includes coordinating and curating social media posts, updating IABC Canada website content and preparing the chapter marketing toolkit
- Responds to / triages inquiries from members during the call for entries process.
- Communicates with the winners and judges. Serves as the key writer for the year (following easy-to-use templates).
- Timeline: April – September
- Time commitment: 3-4 hours monthly
Silver Leaf Award Coordinator:
- Works with supplier to manage the trophy ordering, payment and delivery.
- Ensures all awards are shipped and orders correct.
- Timeline: August – September
- Time commitment: 10 hours monthly
For more information, or to apply for the position, contact Sue Ridewood, National Programs Director Email Sue